*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

I haves good feeling about the game, which probably means we lose. I thought we'd get annihilated last week.

This is a game where coaching will matter alot, time for Gase to put his stamp on this team.

Bad news if it's going to rain up there. Calls for running the football more and we can't seem to be able to. Ajayi needs to run hard and two hands on the ball. Our run defense will get tested

Ozzy rules!!

Gronk, Hightower and Brady out just means the disappointment is going to be bigger than usual when we lose.

[video=youtube;RMI9RKupn-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI9RKupn-k[/video]

This looks like it was filmed in one of the shopping centers on University Drive between Griffin and Stirling, behind my favorite Thai place, Bangkok Cafe.

You don't see many rap videos on University Drive in Davie :lol:

Fins 51 - Pats 3

When I dream...I dream BIG...

As a side note...after this historic beat-down the Pats never regain the confidence they have used to decimate the East and fall into a 40 year slump which last until the USFL reemerges from ashes making the NFL irrelevant.

Anyone else feel like this will be the debut of Grant on offense? I think Gase has something up his sleeve with Grant. Might be a WR reverse, might be a screen or it might be him going deep

I just want a win. Tired of feeling good about "almost" winning. We need to take a W by the balls today.

Go Dolphins! National feed up here in New England, here's hope in Miami represents!:brewskis:

Fins 51 - Pats 3

When I dream...I dream BIG...

As a side note...after this historic beat-down the Pats never regain the confidence they have used to decimate the East and fall into a 40 year slump which last until the USFL reemerges from ashes making the NFL irrelevant.
Thanks for burst of laughter glad I wasn't drinking morning coffee;)

Gronk, Hightower and Brady out just means the disappointment is going to be bigger than usual when we lose.

Unfortunately you're probably right. God I hate the ****in patriots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im ready!

ezgif-258828171.gif

I'm looking for a big game by the Fins today! Time to finally win one up in New England!

Go Fins!!!!

Back
Top Bottom