*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF

[TWEET]659704274818097153[/TWEET]

some of this tonight please

CSUKYc_LWs_AEL9u7-1.jpg

is he caressing Wake's face?

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

[TWEET]659704274818097153[/TWEET]

If Dan wants it to rain, then it will rain

I got it covered.

Fin physical style: Method Dan - Bring the Pain.

[video=youtube;T0BlXy3Roj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0BlXy3Roj4[/video]

dancampbellnflmiamidolphinstennesseetita-1.jpg

Great choice, that's the one I posted in FFIC's thread... it's going to be a long day... Go Fins!

This is a go Dolphins thread. There are no site rules that you can not post here but out of respect you should honor that and not interrupt our cheer leading for the home team. Our opposing fans always do.

Show me you have some class or don't . It's up to you :idk:

Asking a Pats fan to show class is like asking a baboon to cook flapjacks. You're great, Fishfan, but good luck with that.

As for me, I put the cheater fan on ignore.

Asking a Pats fan to show class is like asking a baboon to cook flapjacks. You're great, Fishfan, but good luck with that.

As for me, I put the cheater fan on ignore.

He actually did end up acting classy and said he wouldn't post if we felt it would ruin the game thread. Not sure what more you can ask from him?

This is the game we spent 100 million on Suh for...if he and Wake can get rolling....could be exciting

You're stuck with me until 0s are on the game clock.

Actually your already gone. We have an ignore function.

Ok. And those will be *happy* tears you will be shedding at the 2 min warning :)

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I wasn't aware I couldn't post in a game day thread. Have been to all opposition forums this year and never once did they exclude me...

Now why would any normal person visit every oppositions forum? Sounds like a typical cheater fan to me.

Ask and you shall receive. I have no problems with your request. Don't want to spoil your game, not my intention. Good luck!

But we want to spoil yours. Get lost cheater fan.

He actually did end up acting classy and said he wouldn't post if we felt it would ruin the game thread. Not sure what more you can ask from him?

Huh, he could kill himself?

:woot::hclap::kick::iwantmore::dolphins::bugeye: Bring on the game!!! woohoo!

[video=youtube;bgmIfibE210]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=bgmIfibE210[/video]

[video=youtube;ZpUYjpKg9KY]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY[/video]

This is what the Dolphins are going to do tonight! Break the Pats win streak! Break Tom Brady's rhythm! BREAKOUT the sacks! Break the Pats fan hearts!

I hate living in NE... They keep saying how the Dolphins haven't beat a real team yet the only "good" teams the Pats beat were the Steelers without Bell and barely beat the Jets. How people forget pre 2001 and that NE used to be a given win. I actually quiz Pats fans here to see how much of a fan they are and 90% can't tell me ANYTHING about the Pats before BB and Brady. Kinda sad really....

Back
Top Bottom