*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12

48-10 Pats. just feels hopeless at this point

Pats will take away tbe teams offensive mvp thru 10 games juice Landry force other guys to make plays.

Although really if they want to they could easily live with landrys production.

If we lose by less than three TD's, I'll consider it a successful and productive afternoon.

Just play those bastards hard. If we lose, go down fighting.

Against reason , logic and common sense I think the Fins pull an upset and win this one.
Just got a feeling.
If we pull an upset it will be in spite of Gase. He actually might be upset if we win. Cutler is being protected by Gase. It is no coincidence that he throws Moore in to start in two places we get frequently hammered.
If someone is in concussion protocol I give him a couple of snaps in practice and then decide. Not two practices. You basically took away important snaps from Moore and then say 'ok Matt, it is all you'.
Shittiest way of throwing a player under the bus.
Of course just like with his 'cracked' ribs Cutler will be available to be the 'savior' the next home game and Gase can always say 'I told you Moore is not a starter'.

To pull an upset we have to match them score for score. I don't give our D much of a chance. Just like the Canes need good Rossier over bad Rossier we need good Moore. His time is running out in the NFL and he should freelance and shove Gase's behind the LOS or the 0.5 yards and a pile of **** passes back in his face and go deep anytime he feels.

If we lose make it interesting. Screw Gase and Co. Heck, turn the headset off Matt.

The main question going into to 2018 - Does Gase lose some support in the locker room for his continued support of Cutler and Thomas?

Most the time the players only know about their side of the ball or their position even so the answer should be no

But to suggest winning in spite of gase considering the train wreck qb execution is laughable

If he takes heat in tbat lockerroom it will likely be for Ajayi depending on how well liked the player was.

So smith cant go and carroo gets the green light over scott this week

Asiata still can’t get active. Definition of a red shirt hard to go into 2018 thinking he’s the lock stock starter at right guard

Looks like that Scott over caroo last week was mostly about lb and specials

Back
Top Bottom