*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 98 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Last year we won all the close games. This year we can't even get close enough to make it a game. Team needs to be better prepared. Losing Tannehill was a huge blow, but at least have some heart out there. We are definitely in rebuild mode, but it looks like it's gonna take a while even thinking along those lines.

I’m curious what everyone will say when Tannehill is QB next year and we finish 7-9....

Now I've got jaguar fans in Jax walking around with a big head. Sheesh.
Should I be asking for Ross to do something, or should I just want him to do nothing about all this?

I’m curious what everyone will say when Tannehill is QB next year and we finish 7-9....

We'll simply say the pass defense is continuing to function like it is now, because that'll almost definitely result in a 7-9 finish.

What's funny is he had 5 carries for 26 yards with a long of 30. So he busted 1 nice run and ran for negative yardage on the other 4 carries.

To be fair, he DID have a reception for 7 yards.

Lol..There is no reasoning with some love affairs. People swear we lost Barry Sanders or Emmitt Smith in their prime.

I wouldn't know why. Most have predicted a 40-point loss. We lost by 18. So in Finheaven's terms we overperformed. :laugh

We know that, lol.

But it's like watching a horror movie that youve already seen. We keep yelling not to open that door, or not to split up, or not to run UP the stairs, and they do, and they get killed anyway, and we all still scream. lol

It's hard to swallow our medicine every week, but we need to lose out so we can get better.

We are cellar dwellers once again in the division. Man last year seems so far away. Last year I could wear my gear with pride. This year I will still wear it, but maybe just around the house.

Add WR.

Landry is gone and Finheaven isn't high on DVP as the CB that Matt Moore has made him into.

It's obvious the ball is being forced to Parker because he isn't good at separating. Was a knock of his coming out of college.

What percentage of the time Parker is targeted do you see him wide open?

Denvers coming to town- another train wreck at the moment. Check out the raider denver fight. Lol

We already did draft a quality QB in the top ten like five years ago.

Sorry if you don't like him, but that's the truth.
You’re going to trust a 30 year old QB coming off two knee injuries in one year? Seems very risky and could cost Gase his career.

You’re going to trust a 30 year old QB coming off two knee injuries in one year? Seems very risky and could cost Gase his career.

I didn't say that. Look at the post I responded to and how I responded to it.

Put words in your own mouth, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom