*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope we win this one... I just dont have a great feeling

It's a good thing they have a ton of db injuries. and we dont need that jack jones dude making special teams plays either
I felt that way going into the game against the Packers so I'm thinking your feelings are just delayed a week, because we are fixing to beat that Patriot ass. 😁

This game to me is going to be more about Miami's coaching staff than the players themselves.

You know Belichek will have his defense ready, especially after seeing how other teams have had success against McDaniel and his scheme.

If McDaniel doesn't adjust or come up with a game plan to counter New England, it will say a lot about how stubborn this guy is. Maybe even having an over inflated opinion of himself.

Recently an NBA team beat a playoff caliber team, with 5 of it's top 6 guys out. So going into New England with so many starters out, while insurmountable, isn't the impossible.

big bang a teoria GIF

Stare into my eyes. Patriots will lose. Patriots will lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom