*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK2 Sunday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK2 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tua is 4-0 vs patriots, but Tua has been 50/50 with his performance on primte time games. Some games he's done fine, others not so great. So I'm hoping with more experience Tua shows he can play good consistently when the bright lights shine. I don't mind miami or Tua playing on prime time game. If miami dolphins want to get to playoffs and go far with Tua, he has to get good on prime time games

Tua is 4-0 vs patriots, but Tua has been 50/50 with his performance on primte time games. Some games he's done fine, others not so great. So I'm hoping with more experience Tua shows he can play good consistently when the bright lights shine. I don't mind miami or Tua playing on prime time game. If miami dolphins want to get to playoffs and go far with Tua, he has to get good on prime time games
This is why I hope Tua doesn't get interviewed. Every time he's interviewed he sucks rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom