*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 108 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

The biggest problem is RT, but the route running needs a lot of work. That was a very poor route by Stills.

This was Tannehill's worst game as a pro. I think he is broken.

If we have a shot at Lynch or Goff I pull the trigger and let them site behind Tannehill a year while they try to build a respectable OL for the new QB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Fitzpatrick standing on the sideline, all satisfied like he's a stud lol

Lol. Ryan will never be a great QB. But hey, he's riding the plug in QB when you have a Geno ride pretty well. Kudos to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny68's Sig was the best thing about this game!

There is zero chemistry between these receivers and Tannehill. The routes and throws are almost always off. This looks like a preseason game for the offense. No progress at all, regression is what I see.

I'm not expecting a QB in round 1 but if we do I'm not complaining either. I would like a real Middle Lber or a FS to solidify this Defense. We have the talent on the D line to be the best in the league we just need to shore up the secondary and Lbers while Suh is still playing well.

Ya, all we need to do is find FIVE good players and we have a top notch defense. Seriously man? Also, how are we headed in a better direction if we stick with Tannehill and do not draft another QB???

Back
Top Bottom