*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3

Probably gonna see william hayes get some 3 tech run today maybe some fede also.

Offset the dt loss by putting more pressure on the corner group to shut down the jets wrs with little help. Have the safeties be a partial dt offset

We could use a jax win today.

Get your eyes on baltimore this morn. They are likely gonna be competition for a wild card

You sure got that. Baltimore is a fraud as usual. I'm sure they will beat Miami again this year though.

Rey Maualuga LB Inactive

how is this guy so useless since he's been signed???

He was severely out of shape, like he had no business being in football in 2017. But if you get him in that Florida heat for a good month or 2, he could be an impact player in the 2nd half.

Miami took a flyer knowing he wouldn't be ready right away.

He was severely out of shape, like he had no business being in football in 2017. But if you get him in that Florida heat for a good month or 2, he could be an impact player in the 2nd half.

Miami took a flyer knowing he wouldn't be ready right away.

I understand all that but he hurt his hamstring BARELY practicing. I thought having a week 1 bye would help him get on the field for week 2 but boy was i wrong MAYBE week 4 most likely week 5.

2w2htzn.jpg

My hope is we come out with our foot on the gas and don't give the Jets any reason to gain confidence. Everyone knows this is a game we should win; however, it could turn ugly for us if we take them lightly and they can get on a roll.

I'm surprised we're going with the same corners and Tank is again inactive

Ozzy rules!!

Dolphins need to come out and dominate early and demoralize this team. You can't let teams of this nature hang around into the third and fourth quarter, or they start getting galvanized for a win, especially at home.

Back
Top Bottom