*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

See here is where Ajayi should be in! Man this coaching staff is stupid!!!

You can say a lot of things about Tannehill but lacks toughness is not one of them. He's one tough SOB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was paid what he was worth. Not his fault he has the worst LBs in the league and zero help on the line now that Wake is gone. When Wake was healthy, it was clear what he brought when played correctly, granted not to GameCenter Stat-watchers, but to anybody who knew what they were looking at. It also didn't prevent us from signing anybody else, so your whining has even less merit. LB should have been addressed long before as it's been an issue for years. We continue to fail at drafting them and certainly fail at bringing them in as FAs.

In other words, get over it. It had literally zero impact on where this team is today. If anything, it's the only bright spot.

I'll get over it when the team has a real front office and coaching staff. I'll get over it when the team is actually relevant again which looks like that wont probably be for another 15 years.

I knew Lazor would ruin this drive.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Tannehill's window is a key hole
Bradford has the Grand Canyon
It is that bad

Always with the ****ing bull**** misdirections. Lazor is worthless.

How does everyone else in the world know Ajayi should be in? Except the coaches.....smh

Back
Top Bottom