*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card

He's worth more than $5 million and letting go of Lamar Miller was ****ing stupid.

Why? It's nothing against Lamar but as I said at the time RB's are a dime a dozen i the NFL. Ajayi had a better year then Miller and Drake and DWil were good compliments.

OLine has everything to do with running the football. It's 70% Oline, 30% RB.

And as much as I like Kenny, our #3 WR shouldn't be making 6mil. He just shouldn't. Guys like Taylor Gabriel and Jamison Crowder do the same thing as Kenny does.

I think we have the normal amount of picks next year.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Special teams as a whole has been very good. Well outside of the WTF moment by Lip

Didn't we give up two for Maxwell and Alonso?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Parker reminds me of a baby giraffe. clumsy bastard

Silly things to root for from in the last two minutes:
Moore ending with a better rating than Ben...
Keeping the point spread to 10 points...
LOL

Why? It's nothing against Lamar but I said at the time RB's are a dime a dozen i the NFL. Ajayi had a better year then Miller and Drake and DWil were good compliments.

OLine has everything to do with running the football. It's 70% Oline, 30% RB.

If you watched today's game and still think, "RBs are a dime a dozen," then I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom