*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather win tonight and lose to the Bengals wk16. That's the real win-win.

No...but it is at some level a win - lose situation.

Cincinnati looks like serious competition for #1 overall...sucks we could go 0-16 and not get the first pick, much less 1-15.
If we go 0-16 the first pick is locked. We play the Bengals week 16.

No...but it is at some level a win - lose situation.

Cincinnati looks like serious competition for #1 overall...sucks we could go 0-16 and not get the first pick, much less 1-15.

We play Cincy later this year, and the Jets twice. And the Jets still play Cincy. It will allsort itself out without going 0-16.

This is the game you want to win if you are Miami.

Im actually pretty excited for this game. Most since week 1 for sure. Probably just setting myself or pain and letdown but hey, ill take the slight Monday workday buzz until then.

As I continue to say, this will be a far mote competive game then people think. As for those hoping to see Miami lose each week...this week may be upsetting for you.

**** Pittsburgh's pick. Its going to be top 15'ish and that's fine. The concern is our pick. That needs to be #1 overall.

I'll take 1&15 over 2&10 any day when you lack a franchise signal caller. No brainer who to root for tonight, and that's the Steelers and their piece of **** bandwagon fanbase.

I hope its competitive just to be entertained. But really, all I'm hoping for is the return of Josh Rosen going forward. He's needed.

I say win tonight could potentially make that Steelers pick 3-4 spots lower plus really sinks their ship and ends their season being 2-5 might lead to more losses. Our strength of schedule is still lower than cincy so even if we win now then lose week 16 we’d still get #1.

Win it. Lose out the rest of the way.

Let Fitzpatrick be Fitzmagic. Don't wait to unleash him until your down 2 touchdowns. Do it right away as if you started the game down 2 TD's.

Get ready to get murdered for 5 hours of even pre and in game content from espn.

And for the Steelers to get tbe reach around from the network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom