*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Would like to see hewitt at wlb and vigil at slb from here on out. Jenkins and Butler are killing us. Shying away from contact, misdiagnosing plays and leaving their areas exposed, missing tackles ... not good.

I like the big effort to get Parker involved. I thought that was evident

I gotta say...I am SHOCKED this team is still in it. The offense has been awful and the defense keeps shooting themselves in the foot.

Dolphins seem to play a lot better after the half this season, so there is a chance we rebound. Boy I hope so

There is a 20 yard difference in offensive yardage between the two teams. Neither team with a turnover. Everyone complaining about Tannehill, but he's 11 of 13 for 126 yards despite being constantly on his back.

Our OL not being able to run block or pass protect effectively so far worries me.

Armando Salguero‏ @ArmandoSalguero
Laremy Tunsil is playing LT. Kraig Urbik at LG.

Tannehill missing Jarvis on that wide open TD is costing us

Ya that one really hurt. I know Landry is the last read on that play but damn did we need Tannehill to improvise there and come off his primary read.

Might be a blessing. Tunsil is a stud and Albert was off you could tell

Our OL not being able to run block or pass protect effectively so far worries me.

The optimist in me says Albert sucked today and Tunsil will be better but the realist fears a repeat of the Cinci game.

Back
Top Bottom