*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! :kick:

320pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvg-1.png
@
320pxSan_Diego_Chargers_logosvg-1.png

clear.gif

at Qualcomm Stadium
San Diego, California

TELEVISION
NFfl4F5-1.png
NFL_ON_CBS_2013_logo-1.png

Kickoff at 4:25 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
AVTqbGc-1.png

HMGuCCz-1.png

WEATHER
clear.gif

Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind around 5 mph.
National Weather Service San Diego - forecast for Qualcomm Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
NFL.com Video
ESPN / ESPN Analyst Picks

[video=youtube;MHioIlbnS_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHioIlbnS_A[/video]
[video=youtube;oRZdcbWxwhw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRZdcbWxwhw[/video]

Cross country trip on a short week
SD's possible last game in town
Rivers vs. our pass defense
Flat Fins after getting eliminated for the season

Ugly, ugly, ugly game that might finally be rock bottom for the season.

Hoping for better result, but I am not expecting it.

We have Tasker's crew again. FML.

That might be my biggest motivation in improving as a team....no more F Crew CBS broadcasts. ****ing terrible.

LOL at the TV coverage outside the teams cities.
Thank goodness.

As bad as our secondary is, I think we win this game. It defies logic, but that is how it happens with this team.

LOL at the TV coverage outside the teams cities.
Thank goodness.

As bad as our secondary is, I think we win this game. It defies logic, but that is how it happens with this team.

Rivers is going to play us like a fiddle.

Agreed. That 10 yard cushion at the LOS will be his bread and butter. Once he gets warmed up, get ready for burned toast.

He will put on a show in the last game in that dump of a stadium. Floyd and Gates will go off. Fins sleepwalk through the game and writers can start calling everyone losers based on Campbell's own words this week.

I hope that Lamar gets a ton of yards, but the conspiracist in me says they don't allow him to in a contract year.

Hayden I think you're being too critical of the outcome... Yea Rivers will roast us no doubt. But the chargers are a bad team too. Are either of our teams drastically different from last year? We rampaged them. I see no reason why this can't be a standard boring punt fest or somewhat "competitive" game. Wouldn't be shocked at all if we win- but still not really expecting it. The loss helps draft position.

All I want is to beat the colts

Hayden I think you're being too critical of the outcome... Yea Rivers will roast us no doubt. But the chargers are a bad team too. Are either of our teams drastically different from last year? We rampaged them. I see no reason why this can't be a standard boring punt fest or somewhat "competitive" game. Wouldn't be shocked at all if we win- but still not really expecting it. The loss helps draft position.

All I want is to beat the colts

Motivated Chargers vs. flat as soda left open on the kitchen counter for three days Dolphins.

I hope that Lamar gets a ton of yards, but the conspiracist in me says they don't allow him to in a contract year.

I somewhat agree and posted the same thought in another thread. He needs 77 ypg to hit 1000 and the TD are still counting. I'm not so sure MT allows Dan to use our him for meaningless wins to get to 1000 which would only drive his price up. It's unethical and dirty but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom