*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

if im coach Stills gets benched. ****head worrying about his protest more than playing football. Inexcusable drop & i sit his ass

Unreal...Kenny Stills gotta catch that, absolutely no excuses. Won't be surprised if Seattle gets a score here.

Tannehill actually finally throws a perfect deep deep bomb what we have all been waiting for all long long time. he drops it.

Have hope guys. We've been put in position to have 10 points. The offense isn't anemic. Our D is holding up. We are down 3. It's the second quarter of the first game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm dropping him from my fantasy team for that. I'm no longer a stills fan. That play I guarantee will cost us the game.

Only the Dolphins would miss a 4th and 1 inch, and have a WR drop a perfect deep pass right into his ****ing hands pass while wide open. That combo of events will not happen to any other team in the NFL this year. Book it.

Ok dumb ass haters have you seen that happen to any other qb??? When are you going to drop the bull**** hate and see who the problem is and is not???

barely one quarter played and there are dropped balls, bad play calling, bubble screens behind the LOS - very familiar.

The D looks ok for now though

Beautiful pass protection....decent pass...I thought Stills was in a contract season? That was a basic catch. Unbelievable. Phins are not good enough to make mistakes like that. Great execution, pathetic ending.

Back
Top Bottom