*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the football Eve of week 5, again I get excited with anticipation for a Dolphins game in which they are clear underdogs. A year ago it was a similar situation going into San Fran and we destroyed the injury ridden 49ers to start a great stretch. I think we cn do the same in TB and will watch as many pieces come together and another shocker (any given Sunday) game happens in favour of the beloved Fins.

the only bad thing is that it is still 24 hours to go......

Go Phins forever!!!:BC::BC::BC:

Look. We've started 1-3 every season under Flores, haven't we? Granted, the first two years, it was expected, due to the high roster turnover, and it shouldn't have happened this year.

I've been less than enthusiastic about Tua, while hoping I was wrong, but I still feel we'd be at least 2-2, if he hadn't gotten hurt. (One of the reasons I wasn't thrilled we drafted him over Herbert)

However, week five is when we usually shock the NFL, and if Howard plays, I think we're winning this game.

We need to start fast. 1st play roll out right deep pass to Waddle/Wilson/Parker/Williams/or Gesicki for a 40 yarder. Then do it again roll out left and throw deep again hitting a 25 yarder (1st and goal at 10). Hit quick slant to Gesicki Touchdown! Need to score TD's every time we get a chance to and get 3 turnovers. If we can somehow be up at half and score 20 or more the 1st half, I like are chances. But, we need to score TD's and not FG's period. We can beat Brady we have done it 2 times in-a-row (Miami Miracle and Week 17 putting his ass in the WILD CARD. We also have great games versus the Bucs for some reason, they beat us last time 30-20 in 2017 and last time we beat them was 2009 25-23. I think if we can make it a game and keep it close we can pull off the upset. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

Last edited:
Phillips has something for Brady

wwe-body-slam.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom