*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Rooting for Dan Campbell. Let's see if this team has removed the 2x4s that philbin shoved up their asses. I'm looking for them to play fast and aggressive.

Well actually almost went to like 3 different haunted houses. I'm glad I didn't now....not sure I could handle all that terror and witness what's gonna happen tomorrow

Activate 8 on the oline tomorrow...brenner fox and douglas

Send a message to that unit we will play musical chairs til you powder puffs man the **** up

Always nice when Branden Albert is listed as questionable with that hamstring issue that won't go away. Just what Dan Campbell needs in his debut: Jason Fox at LT for the whole game. Anyone really thinks the running game is going to carry us to victory? Ha!

Always nice when Branden Albert is listed as questionable with that hamstring issue that won't go away. Just what Dan Campbell needs in his debut: Jason Fox at LT for the whole game. Anyone really thinks the running game is going to carry us to victory? Ha!
You may want to check your data before posting bro. This is the first hamstring injury he has had. Also he said he was going to play.

F it I'm wearing zebra pants tomorrow haha give me a shout if you see me! Too excited to even sleep! Lets get this win!!

Usually, I am nutted up and a nervous wreck before games. Today, I am excited and hoping to have fun.

I for one am just hoping Tannehill has a solid game to kind of quiet the noise around here. Well, nevermind, I already know that even if he balls out something will still be his fault.

Expecting the worst, hoping for the best...

My enthusiasm for our season and football in general is crushed, that being said I'm really excited to watch the game today.

You could say the elimination of Joe and Coyle has had a positive effect on me. I wonder if it is the same with the players and coaches. We shall see.

You could say the elimination of Joe and Coyle has had a positive effect on me. I wonder if it is the same with the players and coaches. We shall see.

Can't see how it couldn't affect the players positively.....going from a coach with all the character & intensity of an undertaker to a General Patton type guy.

You could say the elimination of Joe and Coyle has had a positive effect on me.

Oh no doubt it has but our 1-3 record and 0-2 start in the division has kept my reality in check. Hoping to see a total opposite team today, if not I will begin packing up the Dolphins deco until next August.

Oh no doubt it has but our 1-3 record and 0-2 start in the division has kept my reality in check. Hoping to see a total opposite team today, if not I will begin packing up the Dolphins deco until next August.

My bar has gone from scoreboard watching and looking for our place within the AFC to wanting to see the team play with energy. I want big plays, but also simply see them making the basic plays that "other teams do". Finally, I want simple improvements from things that were dreadful from before.

If the team can get back to .500, then I will start thinking the possibility of postseason play. Until then, I am looking at things within the game.

Back
Top Bottom