*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17 | Page 229 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an unmistakeable message from this game. Miami needs to become a more physical team. They aren’t there yet. Can the front office figure that out?

Tua is not the QB to go out and win you a game on his own. He's just not that guy. To ask him to be that for you is doing yourself a disservice. Oline, WR, play calling is all atrocious. All the blame does not fall to Tua, he's not an elite NFL QB at this stage of his career (or maybe ever)
Tua was off on his mechanics. I am not sure if the rain got in his head, or if there is another reason. He was wildly inaccurate today. I am not sure that I would agree that Tua is not capable of coming from behind in this type of game, but he clearly was not capable of doing it today.

I do agree that the coaching was not good from either coordinator, but I give props to the coaching staff for the Titans. That was a very good game by the Titans.

Losing today sucks. But we did come in with a 7 game winning streak, and will beat the Patsies next week. No not as gloomy as it seems around here.

Star Wars Dolphins GIF by Dolfans NYC
The Pats just scored 50 points and Miami can't get one single TD today. Every time it's "win and you're in" Miami loses. Time to clean house again, but at least this time the next regime will start out with some talent on the team.

He's being positive as a lot of people aren't as personally attached to the outcome of a football game or season as you or others here. Our day still goes on where apparently a lot of yours are ruined. Lol.
Strawman argument. It has nothing to do with how important football is to you. You have to objectively decide if 8 or 9 wins is a good season. It's not...it's mediocre. It's literally winning one for everyone you lose.

Only the Dolphins give up TDs in garbage time and don’t get the ball on offense lol

This is the same sort of brilliant analysis that blamed Tannehill when he was here. Need a real OL and a few weapons on offense.
Ok, but those things are not coming this offseason so are you giving Tua a 2nd contract and then try to surround him with all the talent he needs to be successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom