*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS vs JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** WK6 NFL London Games 2021 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS vs JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** WK6 NFL London Games 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to see Tua explode with quickness and accuracy and relentlessness and put up 40.

Id like to see Christian Wilkins do what he was drafted to do.. I’m getting tired of his act honestly, your old enough, you have enough seniority, stop acting like a 12 year old, get pissed off and lead this mess..man up..

We really dropped the ball, imo, in the UDFA market for receivers. Teams were gobbling up UDFA while we signed a bunch of dudes we cut. It didnt help we started ourt with 10 WRs already. What a mess.
The contract amounts scared then of I think, supposedly we were in on samuel to the end.

Can a 1-4 team have a trap game?
A trap game of under estimating a win less Jags team, that has a very good running game, and our receivers are banged up, but a lot of fans are putting the weight of the world on Tua's shoulders returning to save the season.

Edit: and our defense coming off giving up 558 yards last week.

Last edited:
but a lot of fans are putting the weight of the world on Tua's shoulders returning to save the season.
Are they though?

I don't get that impression. Not in substantial numbers anyway. Maybe it's more grasping at the straws of hope, rather than realistic expectations.

In any case, if he is truly the "elite" player many purport, he should be able to get the offense back on track to some extent.

Despite the bashing TT gets around here, none of this is his fault. Unfortunately, if he isn't part of the solution, many equate that to being part of the problem.

Are they though?

I don't get that impression. Not in substantial numbers anyway. Maybe it's more grasping at the straws of hope, rather than realistic expectations.

In any case, if he is truly the "elite" player many purport, he should be able to get the offense back on track to some extent.

Despite the bashing TT gets around here, none of this is his fault. Unfortunately, if he isn't part of the solution, many equate that to being part of the problem.
From what I have seen and read. I think he will help the offense. The offensive unit and coaches need to step up as well. I am less concerned with Tua right now, and I have more questions about what happened to the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom