*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

Golden boy Brady runs away into the locker room. There's no justice that a piece of garbage like Brady ends up as the greatest QB in NFL history.

I really do believe the linebackers and safeties can learn from this game. I believe VJ has an opportunity to learn from this game. Urbik has an opportunity to learn from this game.

he's been an absolute beast for new england. that was some pickup by them. its not like he's running behind the dallas oline.

He's a scumbag POS who doesn't deserve to win.
Hopefully karma comes back to bite that team in the ass

Our D is our Achilles heal. We will correct personnel in the off season so we can compete.

Yes, it is a big weakness. The biggest issue today was communication in the secondary and recognition by the backers. NE does this to everyone, and the loss of IAQ really showed today. All through this post, I have been criticizing the decision to play Paysinger over Hull. I liked what I saw from Hull. Hopefully, he gets more snaps at Sam next week. That would help.

The two Dolphins turnovers resulted in points for the Patriots. The Williams fumble may have been a 14 point swing. Have to be smarter with the ball in Pittsburgh.

Gase has some work to do motivating these guys. It would be beautiful to watch Miami walk into NE in two weeks and steal their prematurely anointed Super Bowl. One can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motivation is the determining factor huh?

Gase has some work to do motivating these guys. It would be beautiful to watch Miami walk into NE in two weeks and steal their prematurely anointed Super Bowl. One can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has little to do with motivation and alot more to do with talent. We ys on the field( especially on the defensive side) who should not be on the field. They are just not talemted enough. WE are woefully weak at LB and Safety right now.

The announcers mentioned Pitt lost a starter to injury today.

Both Hargreaves (concussion protocol) and Mathews (ankle) left the game. That is two defensive lineman and one of the starters did not play the game with injuries.

The two Dolphins turnovers resulted in points for the Patriots. The Williams fumble may have been a 14 point swing. Have to be smarter with the ball in Pittsburgh.

A close game against a playoff caliber team that was lost on turnovers. An opportunity for learning at the correct time within the season.

Back
Top Bottom