*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

If I'm BB, I don't put Brady back in. Bigger chance that he gets hurt than they come back and win with zero timeouts.

Regardless of how the game ends, our draft position will not change. So why root for the team to lose? They have been playing the young guys and seeing what they have for next season. The tape of this game will help the next coaching staff evaluate the roster, just like the previous fifteen games.

The bigger question should be, why are some of you still fans of the team if they suck, they have always sucked and they will always suck? Why don't you join the bandwagon of some other team?

Why don't you join the bandwagon of some other team?[/QUOTE] Believe me...Its one many of us ask ourselves every season. I can tell you this...I care less now than I did a decade ago and even less than I did before that. Will it come down to ignoring them altogether at some point before I take my last breath? AT the rate they are losing...Yes

I still stand by my comment...Its silly for the owner to be in the box acting as if he is winning the SB...His franchise is in shambles and Rome is burning yet...Nero fiddles

Back
Top Bottom