*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1 | Page 185 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a question for Tuanon. Has Tua ever won a dolphins game since starting? Maybe the cardinals game you can argue. But seriously what game have we bowed to Tua saying he took over the game and won.

I don't think it really matters who is starting both guys are gonna get run and Edmonds has made very important conversions in the passing game.

Yes..passing! He's a 3rd down back in my opinion.

Not the starting RB

Tua has 270 passing yards and a passer rating of 107.6 and we’ve led since our first possession of the game (and by two-plus scores since our second possession of the game), and people still act like he’s Ray Lucas. Sometimes this place sucks.
Some people can look past passer rating, and see the same QB as the previous two seasons when what was promised was Tua scorching the earth and "shutting up all the H8ers" with all these weapons. We have the same limitations as last season offensively, and I'm not sure who else you can blame besides the guy holding the ball every play.

You understand we are critiquing QB play…

Once again the defense carried this team…

Dont try to excuse poor qb play just because we won. Most of which had zero to do with tua.
I remember Tom Brady being carried quite a bit by the NE D when he wasn't on point...

I think Tua will be fine on one condition... this OL has to be fixed.

But the good news is I took Baltimore and Miami to win… 50 pays 135 up here in Canada! Thought Austin Jackson was terrible, run game was pretty bad, pursued on de against the run was not acceptable, we got every single break in this game… But to be fair I did see a lot of good things and boy the cheetah and the penguin are going to feast this year! Got to get to her into the program though

Tua has 270 passing yards and a passer rating of 107.6 and we’ve led since our first possession of the game (and by two-plus scores since our second possession of the game), and people still act like he’s Ray Lucas. Sometimes this place sucks.
He made some bad plays today, just like every other QB in the league. Yet the Dolphins are going to win the game and many people on here seem to not understand the the Patriots have one of the best defenses in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom