*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1 | Page 190 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 100 plus degrees, the OL can’t block the Patriot rushers. It’s as simple as that. Just look at all the time Jones has to pass compared to the time Tua has to pass.
I don't know how far that excuse is going to carry this year. If Tua can't escape the pocket due to the temp, then you have to give the OL the same pass. Furthermore, the heat should never be an excuse for the Dolphins. It is their home field advantage. I am glad for what looks like a victory here, but it's clear that there is much to do, and Tua needs some more work with the coaches.

Good news, it's only game one. You are never as bad as you look on game one and a lot of offensive improvement should come over the next few games.

1 minute to go and Billicheat puts 12 players on Defense. Bit desperate. When asked about that in press conference his reply will be.... "meh".

Dolphin fans will complain about the offense but look around the league. Almost nobody is putting up 500 yards and 40 points in week 1. This isn't Madden. Tua had some bad throws and missed a couple of open guys, but the offense was decent against a good defense in their first game.
A lot of teams' offenses have put up more than 13 though.

Don't get me wrong; I'll take the win, gladly

I just was anticipating more.

Tua got away with his worst throw today (thankfully) but we need to keep improving the schemes for him and get all of his weapons going. At times today it was only the T Hill show and the Pats quickly picked up on that.
The other part of the story is that NE is never a horrible defensive team so theres that....Might be easier next week

GREAT WIN!
We have to scheme for him to look have way decent with massive weapons all around him. He is the same as the past two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom