*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's 125 degrees on the visitor sidelines.
It is suppose to be 90 degrees with a feel like temperature close to 100 degrees during the game. Of course that is tolerable if you are sitting in A/C or at the beach in a bathing suit near the water. Yet when you add 10-12 lbs of football gear and are coming from the north where the heat and humidity isn’t something you deal with on a regular basis.

I expect the Patriot players to be dragging in the second half tomorrow.

It is suppose to be 90 degrees with a feel like temperature close to 100 degrees during the game. Of course that is tolerable if you are sitting in A/C or at the beach in a bathing suit near the water. Yet when you add 10-12 lbs of football gear and are coming from the north where the heat and humidity isn’t something you deal with on a regular basis.

I expect the Patriot players to be dragging in the second half tomorrow.
best thing we can do is keep the ball as much as possible ......that will melt their defense

best thing we can do is keep the ball as much as possible ......that will melt their defense
Now thats what the past 20 years Fins lead you to believe... **** trying to have the heat beat the Pats, let the eplosive offense beat the ****ers while the heat plays a small part in the background...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom