*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK15 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you guys are kinda off page. Whenever Grant is flanked out at the Z or X, teams almost always have a safety shading that way or bailing at the snap. Which in turns helps our crappy offense open up a bit
Exactly. They aren't scared of any of our receivers deep not a single one.

i hope that we dont try and force the running game when we cant run, spread the offense out no one in the backfield and let tua rip it

Hollins reminds me of Jared Ordick with the stuff he does outside of football

I feel like the plan today should be to run a lot of hurry up. Don’t let BB set the defense he wants...force them to reveal their coverage. Also if you get into a shootout I’d take Tua over Cam all day. I’d take anyone over Cam actually.

Hurry up could also be tough in the heat for NE.

OK, so I can deal with not winning a lot of games in a rebuilding year, and we've already had a very good season regardless of how it ends--playoffs or not--so I'm very proud of this team. But this cannot be stressed enough, if we lose this game, we're only 1 game ahead of the Patriots with 2 games remaining. If we do NOTHING ELSE this year, I desperately want to finish AHEAD OF THE PATRIOTS! So Dolphins ... PLEASE ... WIN THIS GAME!

Fins Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom