*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will watch and root for them to win but honestly I am more concerned with who they will draft and sign in free agency than I am about whether they win or not.

Of course it would be nice to see them beat the Patriots twice this year. A great way to start and end the season. Even if they didn’t make the playoffs.

So last week's space age modeling didn't pan out. Looking back it missed out on three main variables. 1- that weather was garbage and definitely favored the team with a good run game. 2- the Thursday game/Monday night plus travel differences. 3. I, I mean the model, was very drunk.

This week the model looks to redeem itself. The Fins look to be spoilers here and finish their season strong with a winning record. As expected, the NE passing game was rendered impotent with Jones at the helm while the Fins being next level accurate under Tua. The important part is the model sees the Fins winning.

Been fun sharing this nonsense with y'all some this season- Fins up!

Attachments

• PXL_20220109_042504169.jpg
    PXL_20220109_042504169.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 11
So last week's space age modeling didn't pan out. Looking back it missed out on three main variables. 1- that weather was garbage and definitely favored the team with a good run game. 2- the Thursday game/Monday night plus travel differences. 3. I, I mean the model, was very drunk.

This week the model looks to redeem itself. The Fins look to be spoilers here and finish their season strong with a winning record. As expected, the NE passing game was rendered impotent with Jones at the helm while the Fins being next level accurate under Tua. The important part is the model sees the Fins winning.

Been fun sharing this nonsense with y'all some this season- Fins up!
Forgot about Hall of Famer Ferrell Edmunds :lol:

If Tua sucks he may have to pull a AB type departure to spare him some dignity. I think he's goner regardless (unless this awful GM fails to get whomever they all seem to want). I also think a complete ball out won't save him either but may make another team have interest in him. I would think Beli will make his day rough and exploit our hs line early and often. It will take a team effort to beat these bums and I hope we ball out in all phases. Hey, it's a meaningless game so we may show up.

Yes, because we need a few 8-10 teams playing the best teams that should be getting bye weeks. Not a good idea at all.

They'll need a new contract for that anyway. The new one just started and runs through 2030 so 2024 is a pipe dream. Too many players felt the union caved on the last one. I do think 18 is the long term goal. Playoffs are overloaded now as it is though. I'm good with five in each conference, going by records. No guarantees for division winners when some go 8-8 or 7-9 in the past. That's just me though.

NFL's CBA
What the hell are you talking about? This was already decided they will be moving foward with it soon regardless it was stated by the NFL. Top 2 teams in each division. 8 Division Winners. And 8 2nd place teams. There will be no bottom feeders 3rd or 4th place teams are all eliminated regardless of record you must be 1 or 2. You must try to win your division or come in 2nd. More competitive battles in the divisions to win it.

All I really care about today is Waddle breaking the rookie receptions record. He needs two to tie, three to break. And since he missed a game in December it still only took him 16 games.

Beating NE would be nice too, but they are in regardless.

One last time to see our Dolphins in their classics and get a win on that gorgeous field. Go Dolphins!!! Old School shellacking on the Patriots to get sweep and double winning season!!!!
It actually irritates me they wait until the years over to break out these sacred uniforms

I hope not but I’m a defeated man

Gotta say I’m really disappointed in Tua’s improv skills ..

I thought his improv skills would be next level. I was wrong on that so far

Just because he avoided some sacks doesn’t mean his awareness was next level.

He showed very very little awareness to make plays when the first read was not available, very very little cognizance of hurting a team with his legs to establish threat..

There is no reason he can’t run as much as a Mahomes or Josh Allen Russell Wilson, or some of the other great ones who don’t forget.

So I do feel shortchanged by him..
It was a little startling against the Saints when he stepped up in the pocket (like #13) and did not see (unlike #13) a wide open Waddle streaking across the field right in front of his face. He airmailed an INT into triple coverage. No pass rushers around him and a clear open field in front of him to see everything. I know, just one play, but it really bothered me.

I've been trying to find any reason to care about this game and I found this:

Assuming Buff, Ten and Indy win their games (very likely), if we beat the Pats and the Raiders win tonight it will bump them down to 7th where they'll have to play the Chiefs in the first round.

I know I updated the Darius Hodge PED thread but I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. I have taken to running around chasing the tail I don't have and barking.
As I type Darius is shown as active! Hurrah!
Mr Zero may see the field (might not), I'm not going to any more excited until I see him in a shirt and on the field, this guy (could but probably isn't) is the answer to all our prayers (or other forms of worship as your religion permits), he could (but probably won't) provide a spine to our D and inspire our O Line to greatness.

Must stop now there are some men in white coats coming for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom