*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Throwback Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Throwback Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the injury report, Connor Williams is full go?
On the last official injury report, he was listed as questionable. Think on Friday that McDaniel said that his guy told him that Williams would play, FWIW.

Raheem Mostert told Cameron Wolfe that he will be playing Sunday.

320px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
@
WlubRTz.png

UgPBjjA.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
640px-CBS_NFL_2021.svg.png

sPXMv64.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
wcej7ze.png

WEATHER
6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. East wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Time to get our favorite coach 1 loss closer to that record!

Hey man, been saying that for years. Kind of my tradition.

Find your own.

Adam First.

Adam Always.
Yeah but today you were too slow man. Better step your game or your tradition may just become a memory.
**Note the timing of next week's game.

Hey man, been saying that for years. Kind of my tradition.

Find your own.

Adam First.

Adam Always.
But you're wrong. I know of at least one instance, a long time ago, in which another poster started a game day thread. I think he was banned.

I guess that's why it's started a day early now.

Yeah but today you were too slow man. Better step your game or your tradition may just become a memory.
**Note the timing of next week's game.
No not really, I'm the OG.

Is the real issue I'm to slow or that some on here have little creativity to formulate thier own identity?

No not really, I'm the OG.

Is the real issue I'm to slow or that some on here have little creativity to formulate thier own identity?
Ok I didn't realize it was so important. Next week you can have first right of refusal within 3 hrs of Adam Firsts, Adam Always' game day thread topic.

After that point, you will have to run with Adam First..Adam Always Again. 😂

But you're wrong. I know of at least one instance, a long time ago, in which another poster started a game day thread. I think he was banned.

I guess that's why it's started a day early now.
Do I have a license on putting those specifics words together in unison? No I don't.

Have I been, the only person, to post that in the game day thread for every single game for at minimum 3+ seasons?

Yes.

If somebody else, according to you, said it before me, I'll take your word for it. But I never saw that.

Furthermore, based on your post history, I'm not calling your memory Gospel either...

Lastly, one with an imagination might find it weak to attempt to steal someone else's swag.

Ok I didn't realize it was so important. Next week you can have first right of refusal within 3 hrs of Adam Firsts, Adam Always' game day thread topic.

After that point, you will have to run with Adam First..Adam Always Again. 😂
I'll just trend set the next cool thing so you ignorant ****s with little identity can follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom