*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

Part of me tells me we'll come out swinging but part of me tells me we'll see more of the same from the first two weeks. We'll see. I know we want the oofense to open up but is this the week for that? We can't win today in a shootout

Ozzy rules!!

Brees is going to murder us

Four weeks into the season and the rumor that the Dolphins play in Miami is still unconfirmed.

The day before Tanne reinjured himself had so much hope about this season. This morning it feels like the season is already over.

Of course it’s not over even with a loss today, but that optimism so early on feels so foolish now. How can it be recaptured?

Tomorrow is my 25th birthday and I've got one damn birthday wish...that's a fin win. I got a good feeling about this one. Gase is gonna have the guys ready to go after getting embarassed by the Jets, and after all the brutal seasons the football gods have put me through as a fins fan they owe me a birthday win.

I just wish the game started at noon as usual, cause I'm going to be nursing a bad hangover tomorrow when I wake up at 8 am.
Happy birthday and we all hope you get your wish.

The sight of Cutler in aqua ****ing depresses me

Terry Bradshaw ripped the hell out of Cutler in the pregame show. "He doesn't have any passion. He just came back for the money".

btw guys, winning on ST's could really help us today too

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom