*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 186 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against a rookie DB trying to cover one of the best WRs in the league with no safety help. That's shooting fish in a barrel, IMO. Then he came back and threw another INT that gave the Giants another 3 points.

I understand being fans, but I think some of you guys are trying too hard to defend Tua. If this kind of play is acceptable to you, then I guess you'd consider making the playoffs and winning one game or just making the playoffs period a reason to celebrate. I don't. I have a higher standard for this team. It's fine if you don't, but understand you don't, admit you don't and don't try to convince people with higher aspirations that it's OK to settle for less.
Lol, go to hell.

X man is so washed it’s not even funny. Whatever he’s making he’s clearly overpaid. Which is quite funny because he was so adamant about getting those pay increases the last couple years.
I would offer Howard & Wilkins for surtain straight up. Keep Connor Williams & gink, they deserve it.

If this kind of play keeps up we’ll have a decent regular season but we won’t beat the contenders
Giants controlled the time of possession? Seriously?

This score is going to look like we performed a lot better than we did.

We're turning the ball over. We're allowing the other team to convert multiple third and longs. We're having dumb penalties. All against one of the worst teams in the NFL coming off a short week playing on the road.

Even if it ends a 15-point win, I don't know how you can feel great about this if you aspire to be a great team. We didn't play all that well, but we played a team that was overmatched and had so much working against it.

The Dolphins have A LOT of things they need to iron out.

Do you really think that the head office hasn't had some influence already? Think about the value of the commercials at the end of this game for the NY market.

The stench is high on this nonsense.
This right here lol
Fakeness is obviously.
NFL: National Fake League!

I've never really watched Chubbs beyond Miami.

Was there every a time he was explosive, quick twitch as a DE?

A really monster on D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom