*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Tannehill is looking like dog doo today.

Stronger Together. Together is a word they don't know. They look like a bad franchise. Hit Ross in the pocket and deflate the value of the team and these deflated players and maybe he'll clean house. We're still looking at a 4-12 season.

Nice throw Tanne****. Wow he has taken huge strides backwards this season. He is awful.
Lets be hoest. He never really took any steps forward. He looks good against vanilla defense scrubs and our own ****ty defense.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We should set a new precedence by firing all the coaches at the half...This is the most embarrassing season we have ever endured. This team looks absolutely unmotivated. I can't believe its time to blow this whole thing up again. And I don't trust Ross to make the right decision. We're screwed as long as this man is the owner.

The execution on this team is the worst I have ever seen. All 3 coaches, Philbin, Coyle and Lazor are garbage.

And the players have packed it in for the season. You can see it, they are disgusted and looks like they have given up.

Again S@%T play call on 3rd n 6. Stop the cute plays no body picks up the blitz. Yeah Tanny has to run block and throw and catch and make the play call

This offense is significantly worse than the Cleo Lemon offense of 2007

Yes. On that 1st down play Tannehill had a ton of time AND he had a lane to step up after he did not get the ball out initially. Any decent NFL QB makes a big play out of that. Tannehill throws it backward.

i missed you man...you've always been an insightful poster. glad we suck so you can come out of your hole.

:lol: at the futility.
The Fins are the worst team in the NFL this year.

Seasons over. This is MUCH worse than I thought. MUCH more than just Coyle. Entire staff needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom