*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landed in Florida on thursday. I'll be there for my first Fins live game... I hope no one with the intention to sit down all game has their seat behind me... bring some ear plugs mother****ers!
Hopefully the weather is better than predicted. They are calling for rain most of Sunday here in South Florida but fortunately the weather forecasts are usually only about 50% correct. So it’s 50-50 you will get rained on tomorrow.

Hopefully the weather is better than predicted. They are calling for rain most of Sunday here in South Florida but fortunately the weather forecasts are usually only about 50% correct. So it’s 50-50 you will get rained on tomorrow.

Brother NBP lives in Canada and is used to bad weather

Freezing Bill Murray GIF

A little rain will not be a problem

Landed in Florida on thursday. I'll be there for my first Fins live game... I hope no one with the intention to sit down all game has their seat behind me... bring some ear plugs mother****ers!
We need you to be extra loud as there are too many quiet people in the stands here....

If they are willing to manipulate the outcome of the season and post pone games or reschedule.

They should be willing to accept negative test results on game day.

The rescheduling is giving an unfair advantage to teams hit hard due to covid, over teams not hit hard enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom