*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy, I started Addison. But now I'm thinking of swapping achane for charbonnet
My team picked the worst time for injuries. Burrow, Josh Jacobs, Keenan Allen, even Brian Robinson, all out. lol.

Now it sounds like Achane might be as well. Ph well, as long as we win, i dont give a crap about my fantasy team.

I still don't know how they lost that game. Up by 14 with under 4 minutes left, and not only did one of the most effective offenses in the League fail to run out the clock with a couple 1st downs or get within FG range, but the defense allowed Tennessee to march right down the field to score a TD not once, but twice in under 3 minutes. IMO, the only way Miami could have lost that game is if they did it on purpose. It's beyond the realm of possibility for the entire offense and defense to both collapse completely at the same time in the final minutes.

For me, the only way that Miami can make up for that loss is to win out and get the #1 Seed. (And win at least 2 playoff games!)

It’s the NFL it happens.

Think about the miracle play for us against the Pats.

My team picked the worst time for injuries. Burrow, Josh Jacobs, Keenan Allen, even Brian Robinson, all out. lol.

Now it sounds like Achane might be as well. Ph well, as long as we win, i dont give a crap about my fantasy team.
I feel the same way!!!

What’s your team’s name? The Miami Dolphins

Adam First.

Adam Always.

Please for the love of all that is holy grind this game out and take the Dub.

Where do people see Achane and Brooks are out?

Inferring based of Evans elevation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom