*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7

Maybe the losers shouldn't have given up on the team and Gase before the game was at least over.
Quit or not the product on the field with Cutler at the helm wasn’t worth watching. I don’t blame any fan who decided to spend time away from that hot mess. Moore steps in and runs the offense like most of us seen last year. With passion. Win or lose at least he plays with heart and gives this offense an identity. I see no reason to call any fans out for being tired of watching garbage. You’re entitled to your opinion but damn 2.4 minutes after a win. Smh. Whatever.

I did enough cursing at the TV, to last me a lifetime. Thank god for a backup QB, like Matt Moore

Cracks me man, how we can all bitch, complain and borderline get pissed off at one another on these threads....but when we win a game like this, it's everybody holding hands and singing 'Kumbaya'. I love it! Enjoy it, people. Do it again Thu night.

It's hard to give Gase any credit for this game in particular when the only reason we won is because of Cutler getting injured. We weren't winning that with Cutler, and we weren't getting Moore with Cutler going out.

Great come back win. Sucks that the damn Bills won too.

If someone could give me a quick update to the 2nd half I would appreciate it. I had to to take my wife to the emergency room. Thanks, John

If someone could give me a quick update to the 2nd half I would appreciate it. I had to to take my wife to the emergency room. Thanks, John
Just to make it quick moore came in and saved the day and mccain got a pick at the end to give us the go ahead fg.. basically everything that we needed to happen

It's hard to give Gase any credit for this game in particular when the only reason we won is because of Cutler getting injured. We weren't winning that with Cutler, and we weren't getting Moore with Cutler going out.

When your team comes back from 14 down in the 4th quarter to win the game I think coach deserves some love.

Hey John - hope your wife is ok. Cutler took a shot in the ribs, Moore came in and promptly fired an interception. Then in true MM format, he got hot and started slinging it all over the field w hefty YPA. The receivers started making big catches - even Julius has a great one-hander and the O-line pass protected better (though he got hit more than I would have liked to see). We had the momentum at 28-21. The defense woke up, Wake had 2 huge sacks and suddenly the Jets began to implode. As if there was any doubt, Moore took the O right down for a TD. It was called back on a bogus pick call but 2 or 3 plays later he threw it again for the score. Held the Jets then drove to borderline FG range when someone let a free blitzer get a sack and kill the drive. Jets threw the pick and we managed the game to the end to kick the FG. The crowd was nuts in the 4th quarter.

Back
Top Bottom