*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

Smart move by Elway: Chad Kelly "Mr Irrelevant" He'll probably end up as the Broncos' starting QB in '18 if he heals right and gets his head screwed on straight.

seems for the most part lots of us are happy with the draft this year

Ozzy rules!!

7th round isn't for filling needs. Its for taking chances on guys that might have been overlooked
I understand that but I'd rather take chances on finding a hidden gem in an area that is thin.

Smart move by Elway: Chad Kelly "Mr Irrelevant" He'll probably end up as the Broncos' starting QB in '18 if he heals right and gets his head screwed on straight.

I don't think Kelly makes the roster with Lynch and Siemian. With those two young qbs I expect Denver to add a vet for depth before camp.

FWIW, all of our picks today received "A's" or "A+" from the CBS Draft Tracker

RND # PLAYER POS. SCHOOL GRADE
1 22 Charles Harris DE Missouri B+
2 54 Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State B
3 97 Cordrea Tankersley CB Clemson B-
5 164 Isaac Asiata OG Utah A+
5 178 Davon Godchaux DT LSU A
6 194 Vincent Taylor DT Oklahoma State A
7 237 Isaiah Ford WR Virginia Tech A+

Isaiah Ford | WR, Virginia Tech
Height: 6-1 Weight: 194
A receiver prospect with less than ideal speed, but put up back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons and gets separation with his quickness, giving his QB windows to throw in. Very good value late in the seventh.
A+

Sounds like a Davone Bess type

Parker gets nicked up every year so far, Carroo played the first couple of games and disappeared for a reason and even the recently resigned Still has been out hurt here during his tenure here. Remember that Richard Mathews was on this squad a couple of years ago getting lots of reps with big 3 on this squad so there is room

Back
Top Bottom