***Official NHL 2013-14 Thread*** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official NHL 2013-14 Thread***

so do Flyer fans wish they still had Richards and Carter? Most I've talked to miss Richards more than Carter, but they said that it was the media making them look bad to make Pronger happy
I do. The media didn't like Richards, but I always thought he did a good job on the ice. I didn't mind moving Carter because they have a multitude of guys who can score goals, and it looks like the offense is finally starting to play better.

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAL!

0:19 into the game!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Crap. (Kicking motion)

Meh, too good to be true.

Good christ. I have only seen Pittsburgh here and there this season, but wow they are fast. Now, I know the Flyers don't have quick defensemen, but damn.

Good christ. I have only seen Pittsburgh here and there this season, but wow they are fast. Now, I know the Flyers don't have quick defensemen, but damn.

Yeah chemistry seems better this year. Yeah they had that tear last year but IMO Sherro made one too many trades and come playoff time when everybody was healthy they couldn't fit the pieces together and guys in good form like Jokinen, Jeffreys, and Vitale lost time to Glass and TK

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

All tied up, here we ****ing come!

1-1

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

:woohoo: :woohoo:

That was a grind out win by the Flyers. Now that they have won three in a row, they may be turning a corner.

Well, last night's 4-1 victory over Nashville should carry some momentum into tonight, right?

Ugh.

19 seconds left in the first, and they score.

1-0, NJ Brodeurs after one.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Well, we beat Anaheim Monday night 3-1 :woohoo:

Tonight, Mr. Crosby goes to Washington!!!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOAAAAAL!

Martin blisters a wrister from the point!

1-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!!

Bennett with a wrister of his own!!

2-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Capt. Sidney Crosby!!!

3-0, late in the 2nd.

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

James Neal!!!!

4-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

SHUTOUT!

FLEURY!
FLEURY!
FLEURY!

4-0, Final.

PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!

Solid 4-1 win by the Flyers tonight. I don't know what the hell team I was watching in October, but I am more accustomed to seeing the Flyers play like this. I believe tonight makes 6 straight games with at least 1 point.

Back
Top Bottom