*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night

This is all on Gase so far. He is just destroying this team with his ego.

So the best our offense has looked in the first half is probably going to result in a 6 point half.

That’s on Gase calling an inside run with Drake...but Kiko is playing really bad. Like pee wee bad.

The Raiders made that TD looked so easy and made Jones looked like a rookie out there.... This team is really starting to piss the $hit out of me...

This team is so frustrating to watch. Let this clown catch an easy touchdown then watch while he acts like a jagoff. What an embarrassment. Don't believe McDonald fixes that weakness in the secondary. This team needs a real free safety.

stop blaming the offense for that. I know that was a fumble but they were 1st and 25. Defense ****ed up big time

Ozzy rules!!

Our pass rush is inconsistent and has been for a long time.

1st and 25 and not only a first down but they score? This team is a joke. I cant believe I’ve wasted so much of my life with this team. Its like a leak. You fix one thing and it comes apart somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom