*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 Sunday Night

signed up for overtime tonight without realizing the date and game being on sunday night. doh

Well Parker is playing for sure tonight. Joe Rose was just talking about it. We need all the help we can get. Larsen is not starting but might be active

Ozzy rules!!

What a lame slate of games today. Injuries at the QB position has downgraded the game. Houston and Denver are absolutely pathetic with Osweiler and savage at QB.

What a lame slate of games today. Injuries at the QB position has downgraded the game. Houston and Denver are absolutely pathetic with Osweiler and savage at QB.

Agreed... Cowboys vs. Chiefs turning out to be a great one though.

This team needs a TE that can outrun a LB in the worst way, that and an OL , QB and a RB...

DeVante Parker (ankle) is active for Week 9 against the Raiders.

Jay Cutler (ribs) is also active. Parker is returning for the first time since Week 5, but should have a featured role with Jay Ajayi gone. Miami's inactive are QB David Fales, WR Rashawn Scott, OG Isaac Asiata, LB Stephone Anthony and DT Vincent Taylor.

wonder why Taylor has been inactive lately

Ozzy rules!!

I'd like to see the team play with the energy that the Canes played with yesterday. The fans made a ton of noise in that game too. Would be nice to see the fans making that kind of noise tonight but I'm not holding my breath

Ozzy rules!!

Is this a joke? This guy is not a starter….he'd be lucky to get 30 yards.

Is he secretly dating Gase?

Damien sucks as a ball carrier, it's not even a question.

Back
Top Bottom