*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

This offense putting the defense in terrible situations. Where have I heard this before?

Game over, guys. We're down by sooooo much (only 10 pts) and theres virtually no time left (36 minutes).

So all teams need to do against us is just give our players a good pop and we WILL fumble it. Just a nice solid hit and the ball will fall to the ground. ****ing embarrassing.

A touchdown drive here and we are right back in it......come on Phins!!!!

Who do you blame for turnovers? The coaching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Careful, there are a lot of Tanny fans on this board. You will get chastised for speaking the truth.

A lot of people didn't get what I meant when I said during the off season that is RT plays again like RT it'll be a long season. Now you can see what I meant. He needs to break out of his RT mold and play better because if he plays like the RT we've come to know we'll be spinning our wheels like we did with Henne.

Its freaking like ground hog day with this team since 2001. Honestly, no starting QB since 1999 here has played any better or worse (well, maybe Lemon did in '07). Same types of brain farts, same types of plays etc. etc. Lucas doesn't count because he was a backup. Some might argue that Pennington and Moore were decent but no...in the end they were/are mediocre like the rest.

Back
Top Bottom