*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Why is jimmy wilson still on this team? Every week he sucks

What the **** is that call by philbin? Get the ball back from Brady. A guaranteed 7 here.

NE really isnt doing anything in this game but have a TD to show for it... between the horrible refs and dolphins mistakes, NE is getting gifted the lead at this point

Don't go for the damn block you idiots

They're trying to win the game. I have no problem with the call, but obvious I have problems with the execution..Gotta be smarter if your Wilson!

Haha got to love spoiling the 3 and out. We knew it was too good to be true. I seriously was expecting a personal foul/kicker collision, or a fumble by Thigpen. That's what being a Dolphins is all about. I knew it wouldn't be a 3 and out. Pats have to be laughing on the side lines. This is where Brady shines. Watch him get the TD here with ease. Book it!

You know I hate even trying that all out rush. The last thing you want to happen is dumb stuff like roughing the kicker. Just be happy to get the ball back. That's 100% on coaching more than the stupid play by Wilson

Wors can not describe how much I hate jimmy Wilson

Back
Top Bottom