*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Run the ball. Run it some more. Establish the run game, sustain drives, convert first downs and keep Brady off the field. Field goals aren't gonna do it in this one so we need to make sure we get 7 when we reach the red zone.

Here's a bit of a **** stat: New England is 19-0 in the last 8 games of the regular season since 2010. :boohoo:

wouldn't that be 16-0?<-----nevermind im an idiot, didnt account for this season!

Our secondary, particularly Sean smith, is going to have to be much much better if we are to have a chance

How bad of a loss will it be today is the question? I say the Pats put 34 today. Fins 13. It could be much worse though. Tough to watch a game that is a 99.9% chance of not only a loss but lopsided one in that.

I'll be satisfied if we put up a good game. Patriots are just a much better team right now. I don't know, I just don't see this group suddenly coming up with four turnovers when they haven't had even one in a month.

Brady is playing at such a high level, hope we just make it some sort of a game... Perspective is to be had today...

I'll be satisfied if we put up a good game. Patriots are just a much better team right now. I don't know, I just don't see this group suddenly coming up with four turnovers when they haven't had even one in a month.

Yep.

Let's go Dolphins.
Pound the Patriots!

HomerPhinRocksgif-1.jpg

I like how bush just hit that hole with no dancing. Philbin must have talked to him about the dancing.

Back
Top Bottom