*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

We always suck after special teams miscues, whether it be missed FGs, botched FGs, etc.

There playing way faster than us on offense once again. Our defense looks like they are running in slow motion.

Of course after that fg attempt they will go down and score a TD. Game over. Gonna watch something else. Wasting my beers and time with this pos team. So sick of their losing ways. **** u New England and the nfl so sucking on Brady's balls . Go **** yourselves.

Bye baby boy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

This team hasn't matured. A goose egg to show how much they've grown. I didn't expect a win at all today. Looks like going into this with those expectations will keep me from having a bad day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change the name to the Miami Nemo's...because we are clown fish.

man, you know where you're getting stabbed in the chest...and you're fighting to get the knife out while the other guy is driving it deeper? need to get that knife OUT...hold to a FG

10-0 at half with New England getting the ball. Ugh.. we need a miracle

And the turning point of todays loss will be put on the botched FG. Just like last time it was Wallace's TD drop in the 2nd half. You can see it when it happens. Team is so ****ing predictable.

Back
Top Bottom