*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Ryan Tannehill needs to run more to soften up the pass rush, he's been sacked 3x already....?

Getting the w last week really rose expectations. We almost lost. Ppl thought we were better than this. We still can't produce on offense. Nothing new

Funny calling these timeouts just to call runs when we get the ball back. Phishing got lucky brown stepped out of bounds last week. Terrible coaching today

Some of you are ridiculous. New England has the ball around the 20 yard line with about 2 minutes to go and all of their timeouts, time is not an issue for them here. Phil in is trying to get the ball back and get some points on the board before halftime, its the right call.

We have played as bad a first half as you can and we are down by 3 maybe 10 at the half, game still winnable, relax

he is not capable of making smart football decisions, he is so ****ing stupid pack your bags you goof ur good for ****

I will mail you a dollar if you stop posting.

Some people cope with this stuff in different ways. Some need to express anger and frustration. It's cathartic. It is for me. Internet isn't running outta room anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what our coaches booth looks like:
ihavenoideawhatimdoingdog-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom