Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Philadelphia 76ers Run To The Playoffs Thread

i agree i think we could beat the cavs..magic r a bit wild sometimes thou who knows im just glad to see this team in the playoffs again

Ha Ha Ha...Sixers win again vs. the Pistons 101-94. Pistons did rest their starters but a win is a win. 2x the 'Dre = 2x the Fun!!

Washington ends with Detroit, Philly, Indiana and Orlando...Prediction: 2-2

Philly ends with Indiana, Washington, Cleveland and Charlotte...Prediction: 3-1

If the Sixers end up beating the Wizards, that gives the Sixers a 3-2 season series advantage giving the 5th seed to Philly, then having a Sixers/Cavs matchup.

i am a nuggets fan but i hope that the sixers get along way in the Playoffs i think they are a very good team with alot of young talent

Ha Ha Ha...Sixers win again vs. the Pistons 101-94. Pistons did rest their starters but a win is a win. 2x the 'Dre = 2x the Fun!!

If the Sixers end up beating the Wizards, that gives the Sixers a 3-2 season series advantage giving the 5th seed to Philly, then having a Sixers/Cavs matchup.

yeah unfortunately both the Wizards and Cavs won last night... looks like the 4 seed is out of the question now... but yeah the saturday game against the Wizards will be huge... and its the second game of a back to back which all season we have played very well in...

the wiz though are now getting healthy and playing well... they'll be a tough team to beat... im just praying we dont slip into that 7th spot and catch the pistons :nailbiter:

I think Washington will do better than 2-2. Detroit isn't even playing its regulars many minutes, heck Rip hasn't played in a while and didn't play last night. We didn't beat the real Pistons yesterday and Washington won't face the real Pistons either. They'll beat Indiana handily.

Same when Washington plays Orlando, the Magic will most likely sit all starters or something close to that.

Philly needs to go undefeated to get the Cavs, our best case scenario in the first round.

i am a nuggets fan but i hope that the sixers get along way in the Playoffs i think they are a very good team with alot of young talent

Nugs and Golden State tonight,,,,look for a high scoring game. I hope the Nuggets get in. Sixers versus LeBron would be a nice series.

I just hope we can beat Cleveland and DC head to head down the stretch and get the 5 or 4 seed, because i really do not want to play Orlando in the first round. Heck i'd rather play Detroit as a 7.

I just hope we can beat Cleveland and DC head to head down the stretch and get the 5 or 4 seed, because i really do not want to play Orlando in the first round. Heck i'd rather play Detroit as a 7.

rather play detroit? hell to the no for me... id rather play anybody but the Pistons...

but with those back to back losses we're pretty close to that happening... :boohoo:

The Pistons are old, they are slow, they dont have as good of an inside OFFENSIVE weapon in Howard. Plus Flip Saunders is a choke artist. Not that i like our odds against Detroit, but i think we match up better.

well the pistons it is... its gonna be tough, tougher than the Magic, thats for sure times 100000000.... we were a .2 second foul call away from still possibly getting that 6th seed... but hey we're in the playoffs and we're gonna give the pistons one hell of a fight!

**** the pistons :woot:. Whoever thinks we can't beat them is crazy. We split the series 2-2 so the possiblity is there.

well they were resting their starters mostly the last game we played, but shhhhhh it sounds better when you say we split the season series, haha...

realistically though this is the toughest foe for us... they are more playoff tested than any other team in the east, and we are the exact opposite... but hey we can still root hard and hope for the best!

well they were resting their starters mostly the last game we played, but shhhhhh it sounds better when you say we split the season series, haha...

realistically though this is the toughest foe for us... they are more playoff tested than any other team in the east, and we are the exact opposite... but hey we can still root hard and hope for the best!
Tru dat. Any experience will help out our young team, even if we win only 2 games or so that will really help out our young players for the long run. As soon as we get our big man who dominates the post on offense, we will be looking at that 2nd or 3rd spot ourself.

Back
Top Bottom