Official Phillies Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Phillies Thread

PhinsPhan11

Phins & Philly Sports
Reaction score
Don't know if there are any other Phils fans here. But it's here to discuss our Phils.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good win yesterday. Polanco hit a 3 run HR and Victorino had the game winning HR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the Phillies are well on their way to a 5th straight NL East title...Their four Aces won't win every game but they should win most series. Even with Chase out the Phillies are hitting and scoring runs. Valdez has done a nice job at 2nd. Looking forward to the series in San Diego. Just need the Flyers and Sixers to step it up.

Looks like the Phillies are well on their way to a 5th straight NL East title...Their four Aces won't win every game but they should win most series. Even with Chase out the Phillies are hitting and scoring runs. Valdez has done a nice job at 2nd. Looking forward to the series in San Diego. Just need the Flyers and Sixers to step it up.
Phils are playing good ball right now. Flyers are in a tough one with the Sabres, and I'm just hoping the Sixers can win a game because I don't see them coming back in the series.

Yeah Oswalt had a no hitter going through five innings. Schneider hit a huge home run...it's always nice when a former Met's player can help us out. The Sixers need a big man who is tough and can rebound. Like that college guy (Sullinger) out of Ohio State. Maybe one of those twins who play for Kansas?

Yeah Oswalt had a no hitter going through five innings. Schneider hit a huge home run...it's always nice when a former Met's player can help us out. The Sixers need a big man who is tough and can rebound. Like that college guy (Sullinger) out of Ohio State. Maybe one of those twins who play for Kansas?
I wish either of them would be around when the Sixers pick, but I highly doubt that since the Sixers will be picking around 16-18. In terms of the Phils, I can't wait to see how Hamels pitches tonight.

Oswalt didn't have a good night. I guess it was his turn to struggle. Raul Ibanez is batting .175 and they keep sticking him in Left Field. It sucks losing to a team like the DBacks. At least the Flyers won their Game 7 against Buffalo.

Oswalt didn't have a good night. I guess it was his turn to struggle. Raul Ibanez is batting .175 and they keep sticking him in Left Field. It sucks losing to a team like the DBacks. At least the Flyers won their Game 7 against Buffalo.
That was a great game. Flyers handled them after the first period. On to the next round. I definitely think it's time to find someone to put in LF because like you said, Ibanez is struggling.

Back
Top Bottom