***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD*** | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL PHINS vs CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
texasPHINSfan said:
what are you talking about? that stuff gives us free yards, why would you not want him to complain? 90% of the time he complains, he gets the flag anyway....

i'm convinced they designed that play to draw a flag... so be it, yards is yards.

Because it seems like he whines after every f'in play, whether he was interfered with or not.. and honestly, the refs aren't going to decide whether to throw the flag or not, based on his crap. So it all just makes him look like a whining little byatch... he needs to just fight for the ball, make the catch (or not) and shut the hell up, IMO.

Jimmy is drunk again....i can smell the gin from here lol
hell suit him up we need a play !!!!
hey can he play QB ??

I think the Dolphin radio guys suck, sounds like they are always rooting against Miami.

go gus go! you rock gus! you are the man! go marty booker go! yah! go offense go wooooooo!!!

Remember when we were the number one offense for like a blip in time this year. Ahh, the memories.

Frerotte is so gone this year, there is no way he starts next year, rookie QB or not. KC defense is #30 in the league. This is pathetic. Maybe its not fair to judge since I cant watch the game, but these announcers have already described some overthrows.

1st and 10 on their own 25 yard line... our D needs to come up big here! Come on D!!

Incomplete to Kennison! 2nd and 10

be patient I think the plays are there and we are going get into a groove on offense. BIG SACK>>>>>>>>>>>

LFTzDAN48td said:
This is tough, for 17 years with Danny, never had to worry about scoring:yell:

Exactly. I always knew Marino would connect with someone for a score. Also when we fall behind now...i get scared...Marino always gave me hope....even if we were down by 14 or 21...i knew he'd either bring us back or make it an exciting game.

Now Im wondering why they arent running Ronnie.....he's only ran 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom