**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD**

flintsilver7 said:
Actually, before today's game, they have both given up 10. Miami has about 30 more pass attempts. The 15 and 13 are the respective numbers of sacks each defensive line has, which has nothing to do with the offensive line.

Your "offensive line ranking" appears to be based on total rushing yardage per game, which isn't a measure of rushing efficiency. KC runs the ball an average of 11 times more per game. Miami gets more YPC. Is that hard to understand?

Kansas City also has more than a few big plays. Holmes and Johnson both have three runs each of 20+ yards. So what is their actual ranking?[/QUOTI pulled my numbers off of NFL.com, so I stand by them. I think our line is not very good. Many here agree. You do not. Big deal.
Can we get back to the game now?

flintsilver7 said:
Actually, before today's game, they have both given up 10. Miami has about 30 more pass attempts. The 15 and 13 are the respective numbers of sacks each defensive line has, which has nothing to do with the offensive line.

Your "offensive line ranking" appears to be based on total rushing yardage per game, which isn't a measure of rushing efficiency. KC runs the ball an average of 11 times more per game. Miami gets more YPC. Is that hard to understand?

Kansas City also has more than a few big plays. Holmes and Johnson both have three runs each of 20+ yards. So what is their actual ranking?

Give it up buddy. Watching this team for 18 years and this is the 2nd worse line I have seen the dolphins ever have. The worse being last years line.

Trying to defend them is moronic. Were going to have at least 3 new starters on the line next year.

Thank god for Houck. He's making them look somewhat better then they are. The penalties are nuts.

OMG in the lead for the first time in 5 games??? it feels good

Back
Top Bottom