**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD** | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD**

Phinz4Life said:
Reggie Howard...

...did something...

...good...?

OMG EVERYONE RUN THE END IS NEAR. :eek:

Howard is a good run stopping CB. It's just really too bad he sucks in coverage.

Dolfan2788 said:
Which one?

I thought i had gotten the Baton Rouge radio station listed on thegamelive.com, but it was commercials, and now they are doing something else. False alarm I am sorry :cry:

people like to complain about Chambers, but the last 3-4 games...this offense has NO DESIRE to get the balls in his hands outside of reverses. I think it's outright pathetic.

2 Pistolz said:
people like to complain about Chambers, but the last 3-4 games...this offense has NO DESIRE to get the balls in his hands outside of reverses. I think it's outright pathetic.
I agree with this. Gus can't hit him. He has been open.

nikeair497 said:
Um Ive seen more fin fans eat their words then any other fan base in any sport. You expect every player to play as a probowler every game. If a good player doesnt perform or messes up you call for his head to be fired. No qb will ever be good enough and whenever someone does something good you will always follow up with a remark such as "yeah that was good but hes def not good for the future!" "wow he played awesome but he isnt a long term solution" etcetc

and then your tittle is dave wannstedt WTF are you doing here?? PITT PANTHER I PITTY YOU

2 Pistolz said:

Chambers just isn't getting seperation at all. Plus he draws the defenses attention. I'm really wondering if his confidence is shot right now.

fin-atic said:
I agree with this. Gus can't hit him. He has been open.
...many times. That's 14 attempts today & 0 to Chambers.

Back
Top Bottom