**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD** | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL PHINS VS. SAINTS GAME THREAD**

ih8brady said:
Who r they and what r they sayin?

something like spike the ball on 3rd down try to throw on 4th down if it fails then kick a FG on 5th down

it's jimmy cefalo and crystal burger man

duss12 said:
something like spike the ball on 3rd down try to throw on 4th down if it fails then kick a FG on 5th down

it's jimmy cefalo and crystal burger man

:lol: :lol:

MacAttack said:
Gus - is going to kill our WR, he leaves our WR's to vunerable.

Why should they go for a TD when he will most likely throw a INT?

They have to play smart and conservative Football get use to it if you want to win games.

I can't wait till we have a REAL QB next year.

the plays are there to be made, just gotta execute. gus's inaccuracy is really dissapointing. nfl qb has to be able to make those throws.

BrazForPhins said:
D.McNabb (0-11) pass intended for T.Owens INTERCEPTED by J.Lynch (A.Wilson) at PHI 49

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

McNabb is not an elite QB. END. OF. STORY.

McNabb is 0-11 with one INT.

He has a 1.7 passer rating. I wonder what those 1.7 points are for. I could get a 1.7 passer rating, apparently.

The lack of TDs is going to haunt us. One TD by the Saints and they are in control again.
D stepped it up. Especially on the pass rush. Lets hope we can find that endzone.

BrazForPhins said:
D.McNabb (0-11) pass intended for T.Owens INTERCEPTED by J.Lynch (A.Wilson) at PHI 49 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha SCREW THE EAGLES! im in school in philly so i love it when eagles fans squirm

i thought this conservative crap was over with.
this sucks.
gus and howard and linehan need a one way ticket out of here. ASAP would be best.

Back
Top Bottom