*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 Sunday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched it last night!

I thought it was pretty decent. I'm a big fan of the Rock though. But as far as recent super hero movies go, it wasnt bad. I also streamed it from a sketchy site at home, I'm sure it will be better in a theatre. Have you heard rumors about the end??? It's legit

Good to know. I like Dwayne as well.

I have been trying to avoid rumors.. other than Cavill making an appearance

Funny, we complain that the Dolphins haven't gotten enough prime time games and when they do we get pissed because we have to wait so long.
I hate when the Dolphins play a night game, but mostly relevant teams play at night, so hopefully I'm going to have to live with it.

Primetime games don't ever seem to go well for us. Hoping tonight is an outlier

What’s the latest I should head to the game? I live in Davie.

I want to watch as much as KC/SF as possible after having to suffer these awful local 1pm selections. NFL Redzone for the entire 1pm slate it is.

Side note: I hate how YouTubeTV has 3+ 4k college football games every Saturday, and nothing for the NFL and NBA. Catch up, NFL broadcasts. Almost every single PL soccer game is available in 4k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom