Official Pro Bowl Game thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Pro Bowl Game thread

welderpat said:
T.D. nfc with an assist by potato head Manning

I know...Peyton sucks

I think the Colts should trade him for someone on our practice squad :wink:

welderpat said:
T.D. nfc with an assist by potato head Manning

No no no! Its not Peyton's fault. Its the wet balls, the lack of familarity with the players, its <insert excuse here>!

Basileus777 said:
No no no! Its not Peyton's fault. Its the wet balls, the lack of familarity with the players, its <insert excuse here>!

I hope Green will know that Chambers is on his team in the second half those two could be dangerous.

:wpat:

welderpat said:
I hope Green will know that Chambers is on his team in the second half those two could be dangerous.

:wpat:

Hey what throws can he make that frerotte cant :lol:

Seriously Chambers should get way more time in the second half

[mod]Do not use that term in a derogatory manner[/mod]

The <removed> backstreet boys, this will be just as bad as the Rolling stones at the superbowl halftime show

Trent will be the QB in the 3rd quarter. Hopefully he will look for Chambers more than Peyton "I can only throw to Harrison" Manning.

dm416 said:
The <removed> backstreet boys, this will be just as bad as the Rolling stones at the superbowl halftime show
Don't want to miss the best part of the probowl (sarcasm :rolleyes2) When they were announced it sounded like the majority of the crowd were booing them.lol

cltchperf said:
Don't want to miss the best part of the probowl (sarcasm :rolleyes2) When they were announced it sounded like the majority of the crowd were booing them.lol

When they were announced i left the room lol

Back
Top Bottom