*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

How hard is it for you to understand that is the pass rush was actually a factor his job would be easier? I don't think you will ever understand. After all, you've credited the defense with 2 sacks in this game that never even happened

It's called a quick release. Flacco has one of the quickest in the game. He's a good player. And the Ravens' protection is good. You seriously need to give us a bit of a break. We are winning, for christ sake.

3 times. 3 losses.

If Tannehill doesn't lead the offense to at least 2 more TDs in this game we are toast. Defense won't hold in a close game.

I just can't shake the feeling we lose 17 to 21. Tanny drives is down to take the lead and the defense yields another back breaking drive.

Things are setting up perfectly for another late season fall. Loss here and next week, no playoffs probably a loss to the Jets puts us right in the middle.....again....

We dominated this game so far and we're up by 3, Typical of this team. If we blow this game our season is over

Yeah this game has that feeling about it...come on dudes prove me wrong

Back
Top Bottom